I have a very sensitive skin. So whenever I try a new product I always prepare myself for a allergic reaction. Over the years I have tried a lot of product to help my skin. Right now, I feel like my skin is very good! Sometimes I have a breakout but generally I have a clear skin.
What product do I use?
- Simple face wash for sensitive skin. This product is soap and alcohol free. And it feels super soft!
- 100% aloe vera gel. I use aloe vera gel to hydrate my skin. It helps with acne, sunburn and it’s perfect for sensitive skin.
- Rose water. Rose water reduces redness. It helps to maintain the skin’s pH balance. The antioxidants help to strengthen skin cells and skin tissues.
- The ordinary niacinamide. Niacinamide helps reducing pore sizes. While the product is not for treating acne, I feel like my acne is much better when I use niacinamide.
- The ordinary peeling solution. This exfoliates the skin and improves the appearance of skin texture. I don’t use this product very often, I would say once a week or once every two weeks. If you have a sensitive skin like me, I would definitely test it on a small part of your skin before using it.
- A microfiber cloth. I love to use microfiber cloths for my skin! They feel super soft and they are reusable. I don’t rub them on my skin to avoid redness.
Do you have a sensitive skin? What is your favorite facial product?
One thought on “My (sensitive) skincare routine”
Heheh, I also have sensitive skin so I understand what you mean. Thanks for listing what you use, I’ll be checking out some of them 🙂 ❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person