I am very honored to be nominated by http://www.myrandomspecificthoughts.wordpress.com for the Liebster award!
What is the Liebster award?
The Liebster award is basically where you get nominated by onto her blog to answer some questions. These are random questions to get to know me and other blogs.
What are the rules?
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Questions for me
1. What is the best lesson you’ve learned from a personal experience?
Know who your real friends are and love yourself!
2.Cats or dogs?
Dogs for sure
3.What inspires you the most?
4.Which is your favourite book? Why?
I don’t really have one specific book but I just finished ‘Words in deep blue’ by Cath Crowley and really loved it.
5.If you could go back in time, which year would you visit? Why?
2016. I would tell myself that everything would be alright. At that time I didn’t feel the best, had a lot of anxiety and felt lost.
6.Describe yourself in four words.
Genuine, hard-working, generous and kind.
7. Which period of life would you want to relive again?
Honestly, I have no clue.
8.What does your blog mean to you?
It is a place where I can express my feelings and my thoughts. It is a way to connect with other teens to let them know you are not alone in this world.
9.What advice would you want to give your younger self?
Don’t take life too seriously.
10.How would you describe the world in four sentences?
The world is a beautiful place. Sadly there are some bad things happening. But I won’t let stop that from living my life. And you shouldn’t too.
11.Why do you write?
I just love it! The thought of creating stories with just simple letters makes me really happy.
1. If you had the world’s attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?
2. What is your dream job?
3. Where do you not mind waiting?
4. Who is your hero?
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
6. Are you usually early or late?
7. What do you hope never changes?
9. How different was your life one year ago?
8. What skill would you like to master?
10. What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
11. What do you find the most beautiful feature about yourself?